CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surreal

Those of you that know me well know that lately i've had an ongoing "Medical Condition".  I have a pinched nerve in my neck at the base of my skull.  This nerve causes incredibly painful constant headaches.  When I say constant i mean 24 hours a day 7 days a week since the week before thanksgiving.  I have seen several doctors including a neurologist and a physical therapist.  Nothing so far that anyone has attempted to do or has done has even touched the pain.  Except of course for my new favorite muscle relaxer that took almost two months to find.  I'm not a fan of drugs but in this case its been a lifesaver.  I know that sounds like addiction waiting to happen but i don't want to even think where I might be if I didn't have the relief that the drug provides.  From this pain I am reaching my limits.  Physically I am drained.  Practically incapable of doing simple chores or working an eight hour day.  My daily life has been limited to work and home.  Emotionally I am exhausted from trying to stay on top, be positive and happy.  Everything takes more effort than it should.  I am reaching my capable ends.  I don't know how much more I can take of this.  This is not me being whoa is me but trying to get it off my chest here.   In the world if limits i spend endless amount of time in front of the television.  Modern day fairy tales are intriguing.  I recently,  and when i say recently i mean yesterday,  started a new show.  Its all drama, drinking, sex and fashion.  I am not going to divulge which show I'm talking about as I would like to keep it a guilty pleasure.  I think it might be a common interest among women to have at least one show like this.  When we were young it was gowns and tiaras,  prince charming and happily ever afters.  This is similar.  A more grown up way to enjoy looking through the looking glass.  The well scripted witty banter and sexy comments.  Reads like Grimm meats Cosmo.   Shows like these for some reason or another is what is going to help distract and push me through this "MC".   Should be fixed soon.  Its a work in progress and I'm ready for it to be over.  So ready.   

0 comments: