CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Infatuation in new hobbies.

I know that i shouldn't be surprised by the emmenceness ( i know its not really a word but work with me) of the blogging world! How did i not know about this before? This world is to say the very least my cup-o-tea. I made my discovery after reading Straight up and Dirty by Stephanie Klein, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you have a vagina and a sense of humor you will fall in love. okay enough of that, loved her book found her on myspace, found her blog and again fell in love, i was going through withdrawals when her book was over and suddenly i get to read a little bit of her everyday! And now I'm stumbling on so many more amazing bloggers. I am in awe. I am infatuated with this world. Like now for example i should be doing math homework but this is just so much better.

0 comments: