CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rampage.

I've literally been thinking about what to say, rather how to say, what i need too. I can't remember being this upset/angry/hurt/protective all at once and in this way. So to start let me say this. I have never in my life known anyone who has fought for their dream like you have. Many people in similar shoes would have given up by now, but that's not you, you don't give up. You are far to strong for that. I know that in the past year I have said the same thing several times, "Its your turn soon baby i promise, Everything happens for a reason, Lets just learn from this lesson and take it as it comes, We'll get there, i know we will." But this time somehow its different. Because you had this, literally days from signing contracts (in my mind) and someone you trust, someone your close to has quite literally taken that blossoming, and within reach, dream of yours and crushed it. and may I add... HOW DARE THEY! Of course we can't say with any proof who would have done this to you but i can say with certainty that i know who it is, and they have something to hide. Something that I am going to find out. I know this suddenly just turned into the revenge letter but its not like that. You. Don't. Deserve. This. The bottom line is you are a good man, with a beautiful heart, you are someone that I've never seen a bad side to, in fact i don't even think you have one, (how you've put up with me for this long is a miracle). The insinuations and accusations this person made about you that may in fact destroy your chance of succeeding in your career is absolutely obscene to me. This person knows you, has for years, understands the literal hell you have been through in trying to get a job and hes preventing it? for what reason! I think its safe to say I've never been this angry. I've spent the majority of the day attempting to calm down. Driving records and job records are one thing, that is physical proof pulled from a ligit company or source. What is screwing you now is sheer testimony of someone i believe is a liar. This situation is so complicated but i can tell you now that if i had the car I'd be in Orlando tracking this person down and finding out all the shit i could. unbelievable that anyone is capable of this, truly appalling. I'm going to go calm down and try and compose my thoughts.
Baby I love you, We Will Get Through This. I Promise.

0 comments: