CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two cups of Coffee with a side order of Patience.

Lately in my life I find my self wanting a mute button. I am craving quite and it its nowhere to be found. Friday night was the first night I had been completely alone for any given amount of time in months. I'm not even kidding you. Friday night was a dream, I watched episode after episode of SATC, I ate an entire bag of butter lovers popcorn and just sat, in a quite peaceful apartment. Of course right up until the dog started barking at me for not playing with him.

There are certain people in my life who talk too much. One being Jamie's mother, Julie. I love this woman to death, we shop, drink Starbucks, gossip and have a great time together. I also work with her, everyday from 9-6 at the gift store she manages. Spending this much time with someone would drive anyone crazy. We carpool everyday, eat lunch together everyday and most of the time sit in the same office. Most days I am a little ball of sunshine at work and can talk the talk with all of them, but not today. Today i am cranky, I'm overworked, underpayed and exhausted. Today i would yell at a priest if he deserved it. Julie is a sweetheart, she is also passive aggressive and when one of our co-workers is constantly pissing her off, its all i hear about, but she never says a word to him about it. Which in thinking about it is exactly what I'm doing, but i can't fight with my boss who also just happens to be my boyfriends mother.

At the current moment my life is going a million miles a minute and i can't find the time to breath let alone be patient. I need a break. I've had two cups of coffee this morning and they still aren't working yet. I need lots of sleep, lots of kisses, i need my apartment to clean itself, for the dog to stop getting sick and the fridge to restock itself. I could also use an extra dose of caffeine and patience. maybe in the form of an iv or injection.

0 comments: