CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Something about Oz.



I'm going to skip a few steps... the day I flew home was an emotional one for sure. Emotional but important. Once i got on that plane I had no doubts. It wasn't that I really had doubts before but lets face it... I have a vagina. I get emotional. I slept for a few hours on the first flight, I read a bit, I watched a bit of How I Met Your Mother. But I couldn't really concentrate on any of it. I had a great conversation with the girl next to me about life in general. Why I was leaving Florida. About her party weekend in Vegas with a group of girlfriends. It was great because it just kept me distracted. I had about an hour and a half layover in Vegas. Struck up a conversation with a really nice bartender. Had a beer and before I knew it I was boarding my second flight... my second flight of my one way ticket.




I slept a little more but it was like once the plane was flying over the mountain tops I was wide awake. I couldn't do anything but stare out the window... boy was I glad I snagged that window seat. I was listened to some great music on the entire descent. It was truly an amazing experience. Knowing all that I was leaving behind but not being afraid or worried or anything that one might feel in my situation. I just was. I was alone with my thoughts even though the plane was packed full of people. I was totally alone. I loved it.




Honestly it has been five days since I've been home and I feel totally comfortable with the decisions I've made. I know that they were the best for me especially because of how everything is now. I have had 5 wonderful days of time with my family and friends... except one but I promise to see her very soon and you know who you are. It will all progress... it will all be what it needs to be and I couldn't be happier. So many people have told me how wonderful I look and how genuinly happy I look. To be totally honest... I feel it.




I don't have many regrets in life. In fact I pride myself on not regretting. Everything is a learning experience. I can take something from everything. And thats what I'm doing right now. Really soaking in all of the information and all of what I have learned with my time in Florida because thats what it was. That might hurt some people but its true. I am happy to be home. I have some awesome plans for the future in the works. Possibly a great transatlantic trip in the works... fingers crossed. More experiences.. more life. I can't wait to see what the next days... weeks... months bring but I am in high anticipation for all of it.




I just have to throw this in... I saw Julie and Julia the other day and absloutley loved it in the motivating I want to do something with my time way. But we will see. One of the Biggest goals... Do stuff. No limitations on that... just being productive and getting out. Seeing people. Old friends, new friends. Anyway. this blog stopped being productive about a paragraph ago... so I'm going to go ahead and wrap this up.




There's no place like home.


There's no place like home.


There's no place like home.

0 comments: